Sunday, August 1, 2010

I DON'T FEEL GOOOOOD!!!

Well here we are at Grandma's for the 3rd time this summer. I love coming to Grandma's there are so many fun and interesting things to do and are going on here. Mom said this trip was to get away from our house so she could write her grad school paper. She says when she tried to work on it at home all of the things she had to do (laundry, dishes, cleaning, organizing, and getting ready for a new school year) were screaming at her to do instead of her paper. So Friday we left and drove to Grandma's. On Saturday, while mom worked on her paper, 6 guys showed up to replace Grandma's roof. It was very loud and strange...but I helped supervise the work and so far so good...Although I know nothing about roofs. Today is Sunday and mom is continuing to work on her paper. 3 of those guys came back to finish the roof and I supervised again. After the left and Grandma got home from church I started not feeling so good. I threw up 3 times! Grandma and mom made me some chicken and rice and I took a nap with Grandma. After our nap mom feed me some of the chicken and rice and it tasted really good. So far it has stayed down lets hope it stays that way! Here is a picture of me healthy and well in Ocean City...I don't think you want a picture of me right now with me not feeling good.

No comments: