Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LONG TIME...NO BLOG

It has been about 4 months since my last blog and I just have to say it is not my fault. Mom has been busy working, not only is she teaching every day from 7:15 to 2:45 but she is working for 2 different after school programs that run from 2:45 to 5:00. Add too that...she is back in grad school to get her second masters, so needless to say time for me on the computer has been limited. A lot has happened in the past 4 months, first mom no longer puts me in the kennel when she goes to work...I had figured out how to unlock both locks and when she got home I was out anyway, so GOOD-BYE KENNEL!!!! Second, the reason I can blog today is because on Friday it started snowing and when we got up Saturday there was A LOT of snow on the ground. By the time it stopped later Saturday we had between 2 and 3 feet of snow. Mom shoveled a path in the back yard for me because I don't like to go potty unless there is grass. Mom put on my coat and I went out to see where our yard went. I am still looking for it, if any of you see it please let me know...I think someone took it.
On Sunday I helped mom shovel the front steps. I really don't like the snow it makes life really difficult. The one thing I do like is that mom came home early Friday and she has been home ever since (with the exception of when she went out for lunch yesterday [Monday]).

This is our steps looking out the frond door Saturday morning.


Here I am trying to figure out what happened to our neighborhood...IT GONE!!!!


This is our back yard before mom shoveled on Saturday...it was still snowing!


This was after mom shoveled a path for me to some grass (it was more like mud)...I DON'T LIKE SNOW!!!


LET ME IN! LET ME IN! LET ME IN!

Here are 2 videos mom took. ENJOY!!

SNOW IS FOR THE BIRDS!!!!




"This is the way we shovel snow, shovel snow, shovel snow. This is the way we shovel snow so we can see our neighbors."

FYI my birthday is coming up...February 28th, I WILL BE TWWWOOOO!

My Birthday Wish is...


TO HAVE WEATHER LIKE THIS!!!!!

Grandma can we go back to the beach! PPPLLLLEEEAAASSEE!!














No comments: