Thursday, February 11, 2010

ROUND 2






It has been two days since my last blog and guess what ... we got MORE snow!!!! Tuesday night it started snowing and didn't stop until yesterday evening. The path mom dug for me got all filled back up with snow...THIS IS NOT FUN! We are suppose to go to grandma's house this weekend...I hope she has some grass and less snow. Mom says she either has more or about the same amount...UNCLE!!!!
However, this morning mom shoveled again. On Tuesday I tried to jump on top of the snow and I fell right in and I couldn't get out...so I just barked and barked. Mom formed a search and rescue party, which ment she had to put on her shoes, and she came to rescue me. From then on I didn't want to go out any more. But today our neighbor's BJ and Lady we out in their yard and I wanted to go out so here is some pictures and video of what happened today! Oh by the way we are still looking for the back yard...the Holly bush is now missing too...I think we should report it to the police...If any one sees our yard PLEASE let us know!







If you listen really close you can hear BJ and Lady barking.






I don't know about you but I have had enough snow...

No comments: